Top 10 reasons why you should bring your children, family and friends to an action packed Day On at the Mubadala World Tennis Championships – 27th December 2012.
Join us every day at the Mubadala Tennis Village and enjoy a FREE day out including stacks of games in the ‘Interactive Zone,’ amazing competitions and the chance to meet your tennis heroes.
1. Entry to The Village is completely FREE and is open from 10.30am until 10pm
2. Think you have a speedy serve? Why not put it to the test with the latest cutting-edge laser technology Atic speed serve and see if you can beat the fastest time of 163.4 mph recorded by Australian player Samuel Groth?
3. Get closer to the stars with player autograph sessions throughout the 3 day tournament. Meet Abu Dhabi’s reigning champion Novak Djokovic on Day 1 from 15.30 -15.45 followed by Spanish sensation Rafael Nadal.
4. Watch the stars in Day 1 action as they host clinics on the practice courts daily from 11.00- 1.00 or show off your own skills and challenge your friends on the mini-tennis courts presented by Abu Dhabi Sports Council.
5. Wear your support on your face – why not get your fav player’s national colours painted onto your face at the face-painting station situated on the Village green?
6. Sit back, relax and tuck into Wimbledon style strawberries and cream while you take in the live tennis action from jumbo screens situated in the grassy picnic area.
7. Feeling lucky? Don’t Miss out on great prizes such luxurious weekend stays at Yas Viceroy Hotel, return trips courtesy of Etihad Airways and plenty of cool tennis giveaways.
8. Visit the Land Rover booth to check out the new the all-new Range Rover 2013 and the Range Rover Evoque. You could win Land Rover goodies and sign up for an exciting test drive.
9. Look out for Sparky from Radio 2 as they present a jam-packed schedule of live entertainment, player interviews and competitions on the Radio 2 stage throughout the day!
10. Kids say the funniest things and on Day 1 they get to ask World number 4 Rafa Nadal whatever question they please in ‘Question Time’ taking place at 2pm in the Tennis Village
Action never stops at the Tennis Village -There’s always much more to the Mubadala World Tennis Championship than top-notch action on the centre court.
Purchase your tickets to Mubadala World
Tennis Championship event held in Abu Dhabi between Dec 27-29. An additional
20% Seasonal discount offer for Category 2 tickets on-sale now at