Arsenal can be assured of reaching the next generation of fans even earlier than usual thanks to a Gunners-focused nursery in Norway.
Children are taught about the history of the club and given uniforms consisting of replica shirts emblazoned with the names of their favourite players such as, erm, Gervinho.
The kids have been taught to hate former players, with one girl decrying, “Good, because we don’t want him here!” when asked about the departure of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.
Lessons include ‘Booing at the sound of a whistle 101’, and ‘How not to blink an eye at the price of tickets or the extortionate half-time fish and chips’.
The class have also been taught the words to a number of the Gunners chants, which are directed towards a shrine of Gunnersaurus – though one hopes that a certain chant involving Van Persie hasn’t been passed on.
Rorschach tests have been startling, with kids responded to black, butterfly-shaped ink splodges with the names of Arsenal players, though one girl did confuse Arsene Wenger with Barack Obama – easily done!
- Pension adviser says Ernst & Young was aware of Wal-Mart Mexico bribery allegationsReuters - 11 minutes ago
- Deal reached to end crippling Nigeria fuel crisisAFP - 23 minutes ago
- Southeast Asia maritime build-up accelerates, raising risks in disputed seasReuters - 41 minutes ago
- Cleveland, U.S. Justice Department reach settlement over police: New York TimesReuters - 42 minutes ago
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner CableReuters - 43 minutes ago
- Deadly floods wreak havoc in TexasAl Jazeera - 44 minutes ago
- Fire at China rest home kills 38, six injuredAFP - 45 minutes ago
- IT chief at Bangladesh Coca-Cola unit arrested as Islamic State suspectReuters - 45 minutes ago
- Russia, Iran talks on S-300 missiles end in 'success'AFP - 49 minutes ago
- Asian shares slip, dollar stands tallReuters - 52 minutes ago
1 - 6 of 24
1 - 4 of 25
Like us on facebook
Sport Editor's Picks
1 - 1 of 60