Arsenal can be assured of reaching the next generation of fans even earlier than usual thanks to a Gunners-focused nursery in Norway.
Children are taught about the history of the club and given uniforms consisting of replica shirts emblazoned with the names of their favourite players such as, erm, Gervinho.
The kids have been taught to hate former players, with one girl decrying, “Good, because we don’t want him here!” when asked about the departure of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.
Lessons include ‘Booing at the sound of a whistle 101’, and ‘How not to blink an eye at the price of tickets or the extortionate half-time fish and chips’.
The class have also been taught the words to a number of the Gunners chants, which are directed towards a shrine of Gunnersaurus – though one hopes that a certain chant involving Van Persie hasn’t been passed on.
Rorschach tests have been startling, with kids responded to black, butterfly-shaped ink splodges with the names of Arsenal players, though one girl did confuse Arsene Wenger with Barack Obama – easily done!
- Oil down on stock builds, equity rally aidsReuters - 5 minutes ago
- 20 kilometer high space elevator tower plannedReuters - 7 minutes ago
- China holds massive military parade, to cut troop levels by 300,000Reuters - 13 minutes ago
- China says troop cuts by 2017, further military reforms on wayReuters - 13 minutes ago
- Dusautoir back in France team to face ScotlandReuters - 14 minutes ago
- DR Congo bans film on doctor who saves rape victimsAl Jazeera - 15 minutes ago
- Vietnam index ends down 1.4 in volatile tradeReuters - 16 minutes ago
- Confusion and chaos as migrants pour into Budapest train stationReuters - 21 minutes ago
- World Cup soccer qualifier exposes China-Hong Kong tensionsReuters - 25 minutes ago
- Spurs chairman Levy strikes back over Berahino debacleReuters - 26 minutes ago
1 - 6 of 24
1 - 4 of 25
Like us on facebook
Sport Editor's Picks
1 - 1 of 60