Arsenal can be assured of reaching the next generation of fans even earlier than usual thanks to a Gunners-focused nursery in Norway.
Children are taught about the history of the club and given uniforms consisting of replica shirts emblazoned with the names of their favourite players such as, erm, Gervinho.
The kids have been taught to hate former players, with one girl decrying, “Good, because we don’t want him here!” when asked about the departure of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.
Lessons include ‘Booing at the sound of a whistle 101’, and ‘How not to blink an eye at the price of tickets or the extortionate half-time fish and chips’.
The class have also been taught the words to a number of the Gunners chants, which are directed towards a shrine of Gunnersaurus – though one hopes that a certain chant involving Van Persie hasn’t been passed on.
Rorschach tests have been startling, with kids responded to black, butterfly-shaped ink splodges with the names of Arsenal players, though one girl did confuse Arsene Wenger with Barack Obama – easily done!
- MSF calls for independent inquiry into U.S. attack on Afghan hospitalReuters - 5 minutes ago
- DNA scientists win 2015 Nobel Prize for ChemistryReuters - 10 minutes ago
- Tesco says recovery plan working after profit collapseReuters - 12 minutes ago
- Iran's supreme leader bans negotiations with the United StatesReuters - 12 minutes ago
- JPMorgan buys more mortgages from other lenders as market shrinksReuters - 15 minutes ago
- Turkey PM says 'only two' Russia strikes aimed at ISAFP - 18 minutes ago
- Palestinian woman stabs Israeli near Jerusalem holy site: policeReuters - 22 minutes ago
- I can be leader even if not Myanmar president: Suu KyiAFP - 23 minutes ago
- Palestinian woman shot after stabbing incidentAl Jazeera - 30 minutes ago
- German industrial output falls in AugustAFP - 30 minutes ago
1 - 6 of 24
1 - 4 of 25
Like us on facebook
Sport Editor's Picks
1 - 1 of 60