Arsenal can be assured of reaching the next generation of fans even earlier than usual thanks to a Gunners-focused nursery in Norway.
Children are taught about the history of the club and given uniforms consisting of replica shirts emblazoned with the names of their favourite players such as, erm, Gervinho.
The kids have been taught to hate former players, with one girl decrying, “Good, because we don’t want him here!” when asked about the departure of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.
Lessons include ‘Booing at the sound of a whistle 101’, and ‘How not to blink an eye at the price of tickets or the extortionate half-time fish and chips’.
The class have also been taught the words to a number of the Gunners chants, which are directed towards a shrine of Gunnersaurus – though one hopes that a certain chant involving Van Persie hasn’t been passed on.
Rorschach tests have been startling, with kids responded to black, butterfly-shaped ink splodges with the names of Arsenal players, though one girl did confuse Arsene Wenger with Barack Obama – easily done!
- Family of black golf legend Sifford accused of stealing $1 millionReuters - 6 minutes ago
- Swedish Far-right plans gay pride in mainly Muslim areaAl Jazeera - 8 minutes ago
- Oil steadies after four-day loss; U.S. inventory draw eyedReuters - 12 minutes ago
- Two killed in clashes in south Lebanon refugee campAFP - 15 minutes ago
- U.S. Congress moves to 3-month highway extension; trade bank stays idledReuters - 24 minutes ago
- Small business loans resume after Congress lifts guarantee capReuters - 27 minutes ago
- Some '2,000' migrants try to storm Channel Tunnel terminalAFP - 27 minutes ago
- Wall Street not giving up on U.S. social impact bondsReuters - 28 minutes ago
- Yelp reports surprise loss, revenue forecast disappointsReuters - 32 minutes ago
- US newspapers see more bad news, as jobs declineAFP - 33 minutes ago
1 - 6 of 24
1 - 4 of 25
Like us on facebook
Sport Editor's Picks
1 - 1 of 60