Arsenal can be assured of reaching the next generation of fans even earlier than usual thanks to a Gunners-focused nursery in Norway.
Children are taught about the history of the club and given uniforms consisting of replica shirts emblazoned with the names of their favourite players such as, erm, Gervinho.
The kids have been taught to hate former players, with one girl decrying, “Good, because we don’t want him here!” when asked about the departure of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.
Lessons include ‘Booing at the sound of a whistle 101’, and ‘How not to blink an eye at the price of tickets or the extortionate half-time fish and chips’.
The class have also been taught the words to a number of the Gunners chants, which are directed towards a shrine of Gunnersaurus – though one hopes that a certain chant involving Van Persie hasn’t been passed on.
Rorschach tests have been startling, with kids responded to black, butterfly-shaped ink splodges with the names of Arsenal players, though one girl did confuse Arsene Wenger with Barack Obama – easily done!
- Briton Fury beats world heavyweight champion KlitschkoReuters - 4 minutes 32 seconds ago
- Brazilian police hunt Santa Claus who stole Sao Paulo helicopterReuters - 9 minutes ago
- Niang double helps Milan get back to winning waysReuters - 14 minutes ago
- Neymar double as Barca's rampant strikers sink SociedadReuters - 15 minutes ago
- Gunfire at Colorado Planned Parenthood triggered rapid lockdownReuters - 18 minutes ago
- Factbox: U.S. holiday sales data and forecastsReuters - 28 minutes ago
- Trump reframes claim that Muslims cheered 9/11Reuters - 49 minutes ago
- Troyes destroyed as four-goal PSG storm 15 points clearReuters - 50 minutes ago
- U.S. store sales down slightly for Thanksgiving and Black FridayReuters - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
- Rain, ice storms batter central U.S., deaths in Texas, KansasReuters - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
1 - 6 of 24
1 - 4 of 25
Like us on facebook
Sport Editor's Picks
1 - 1 of 60