The couple of the moment, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, seem to be spending an increasing amount of time together. But is their shiny new relationship problem-free?
Rumours have surfaced that Taylor could be driving a wedge between Harry and his fellow band mates.
Despite only recently getting together, sources have already reported that Harry is considering a move to America so that he can be closer to Taylor.
One Direction members Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan have expressed their concerns about what this might mean for the band and worry that Harry is 'under the thumb'.
Taylor insists that she has no intention of causing problems in the group, but the band's followers have already taken to Twitter to compare her to Yoko Ono, the woman widely accused of breaking up the Beatles back in 1970.
Harry's friend Nick Grimshaw recently spoke out about the relationship and it seems serious: "Harry really likes Taylor, he's fallen for her in a big way."
Watch Harry and Taylor share a quick smooch backstage below:
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
- Never chase a boy, suggests Taylor Swift
- Detective: Taylor Swift's alternate career …
- Special room for Ed Sheeran in Taylor Swift's …
- What distracts Taylor Swift on stage?
- Need new inspiration for new album: Taylor …
- Justin Bieber reaches 40 million Twitter …
- Harry Styles to play best man at mother's …
- Taylor Swift exclusiveSeven Media Group - Sunrise